Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 18- closer drill!!!!!


The closer drill its pretty nuts. The first two sets are a tease. Nice and easy steps. Then all of a sudden people are darting across the field at 5 to 5s! Not to mention we are playing during this. Last night we had a run through of everything up to the start of the closer. I was drenched in sweat after that much. I can't believe I have to play the closer after that. 

Our run through tonight left me drenched with sweat and at a need for calories. I was so sweaty that I could have just walked out of a pool. It was the greatest feeling ever knowing that I worked so hard to be able to do that with my new friends here at crown. It makes me happy to know that everyone here comes from across the country to do what they love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment