Total Pageviews

Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 17. Free day

Monday June 3rd

I woke up at 7:45. I showered and lazily walked around. At 8:45 I walked to the dining hall for breakfast. The doors were locked. It closed at 8:30. The best way to start my free day. Awesome. 

Here is today's schedule. 



Hanging out in the lobby. Its 11am. I'm pretty sure that 90% of the corps is still asleep. 

My wrist is wrapped up. If I put pressure on the ulnar nerve by doing a handstand or bending my wrist, my pinky and ring fingers will go numb and then throb with burning pins and needles. There is something swelling in my wrist that is pushing against this nerve causing this pain. At night I ice my wrist. 

Tonight during our 1 short block. We ran through chucks of the show. It was humid and I was drenched in sweat. Right before it was too dark to see, we had a run through of what know so far. 3/4 of our show!!! It was really tiring (but super amazing). Tomorrow we are learning drill for the closer!!!!!!!' So excited! 



Got my shoe insoles today. Can't wait for comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment