Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 16. Back at crown

Sunday June 2nd

Nice view of Charlotte from the plane


I'm not even sure what day # it is. If someone wants to count and tell me thatd be cool. Day 1 was May 19. I moved in on May 18 Abut it wasn't a full day so it was day 0. 

Today was fun. There were drum major leadership campers here for the weekend! I caught the tail end of them this afternoon when I arrived. I guess they learned how to conduct this weekend because we played an encore tune for them to conduct. It was lots of fun. 

I waited at the airport an hour in charlotte for someone to pick me up. Yay. That was lots of fun. I talked to Allie on the phone the whole time haha:)

At the end of the night we had a dance instructor come in from California to teach us dance basics. He was this young awesome asian dude. We started out with this hip hop dance stretch they got us all excited. After that the dance lesson transformed into ballet. We learned all of the positions with feet and hands, pliés, demi-pliés, grand pliés, relevés, tendus, sautés, Rond de jambes, passé, and more. The funniest part was the New Age music that we were doing the ballet exercises to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment