Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday June 13. Day 26

 It's 5am. We arrived at Nashville, TN. 

My job every morning is to get up and hour early and build the scaffolding for rehearsal. So I got up at 8am and walked out there.... Nobody. 

I looked at my phone. 8:15am. I walked inside and the clock on the wall said 7:25am.  My phone didn't recognize the time zone change. UGh

Riding the gator with the scaffoldings


Today was a great day of rehearsal. Very windy and hot and humid. The field was amazing compared to the fields at spring training.. It actually had grass here. Rolling on the ground was a lot less painful and dead grass didn't stick to the sweat all over my body. 

Food is amazing. Enough said. 

The showers were extremely hot. If I could put a thermometer in the water, it would read 213 degrees F. 

I'm on the bus now. I won't be telling many bus stories because what happens on the bus stays on the bus. 

Food.   

Mellos in the circle. 

Baritones in the circle. 
Excellent balance during the baritone feature. 

Cleanup. 

Tomorrow and the day after I will be in Cabot Arkansas. We will be practicing in a giant stadium so I'm excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment