Total Pageviews

Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday June 14th. Day 27

Cabot, Arkansas. 
It's 4am. Just arrived. Yay. 


Practicing here while in Cabot for two days!!!



Crown caravan


Nice visual rehearsal this morning! 

The stadium is great to play in. We did a lot of production runs in ensemble. Those are the best because we run giant chunks at a time. 

What a fantastic rehearsal day today. The day at this stadium really helped me become a performer. I wasn't just getting my ass kicked trying to perfect every rep.  In addition to doing that, I was able to imagine my friends and thousands of fans sitting in the stands watching me. It was a great feeling. 

The show is coming together and I'm working harder every single day. It's also becoming more enjoyable:)


After rehearsal writing this in the stands. 


No comments:

Post a Comment