Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday July 25. Day 69

Haha.. Day 69. Hah. 
Alright now that I got that out of my system...

Still here in Alabama! Full day of rehearsal today. It's hot out and the humidity is like that of New Jersey so I feel like I'm at home. This weekend will be super exciting! Tomorrow we will be playing in Murfreesboro, Tennessee! On Friday Carolina Crown has their home show in Charlotte, North Carolina!!!!!!!!!! 
The day after we have a show in Atlanta, Georgia. 


Today during brass box, we were on a parking lot field repping the closer. During the crazy pinwheels, I was doing a 6 to 5 lateral backwards slide and my heel was too low and caught the pavement. I fell and scraped up my back. It was quite wonderful. 
Ill post a picture when it scabs over so you'll be able to see it;)

Walmart run tonight!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment