Total Pageviews

Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday July 26. Day 70



My tan got scraped off!! 




Here is how the morning went down. 
7am. Wake up. Go outside. Learn that we don't have to put the scaffolding up because there is a box on the field! Horay!

7:20am. I'm on the toilet and I get a lovely text message that says the box is locked so we need to put up a scaffolding. 

7:26am. We haul the scaffolding a rather long distance. 

7:40am. We get to the field and my friend and I open the UNLOCKED box and walk up to the top story and wave out the window. 

7:42am. We build the scaffolding so we don't have to haul it back. 

8:04am. Finished product and 6 pusty morning scaffoldingers. 




Big show tonight in Murfreesboro, Tennessee!!!! Super excited!

Spectacular show tonight. The Crown set is in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment