Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Packing. Leaving tomorrow

(Uploaded day of departure)

Well. This is it. I'm packing right now. Leaving for spring training tomorrow morning. My parents are going on vacation to Cancun Mexico tomorrow too. We will part ways at the airport. And from there the tanning competition will begin.

Today was very bittersweet. It was my last day at immaculata high school. We had our senior breakfast and the annual yearbook picnic. As I sat with excitement about going to crown tomorrow, I also felt very sad. It is very hard saying goodbye to you're closest friends for the past few years. Even though I saw my girlfriend, Allie, only three hours ago, I already miss her. I know she will be thinking of me all summer. I'll be thinking of her too! So that makes me happy. 

There are a lot of luxuries at home that I won't have over the summer... Like a bed. I can't wait to sleep in a sleeping bag all summer! (not)

Packing is so stressful. How in the world am I supposed to pack for a three month trip! It's so hard! 

Well tomorrow ill be at the place I have  dreamed of for a long time. 

1 comment:

  1. Packing for a 3-month trip? That's a real challenge. I brought 3 bags for my one month trip, so I guess you have more than that. Anyway, I'm certain you sort everything. It's been months, how is your experience so far?

    Clay Delgado @ WorldPackagingCo.com

    ReplyDelete