Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday July 3rd. Day 46

UTAH!!! Show day!!

Today is my half birthday! I just realized... 
I put in a new set of invasilign braces today. My teeth are looking straighter. !


This morning at 6am, Matt Harloff took a dozen of us on a 5 mile run up the mountain. It was absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad I woke up (very) early to do it. 
Here are pictures. 
Heading towards the canyon on the right of the picture. 
Matt Harloff. 
The Carolina Crown Cross Country team!!
Ran back to the school and went to McDonald's and got breakfast. Cory puked his out during visual block. 

Show day!!!!! I'm on the way to a show in Odgen, Utah tonight. 

The crowd tonight. And our 3 drum majors. 
Parking lot at the show sight. The mountains are beautiful. 
Our guard practicing after our performance
Blue devils after their performance. 

Carolina Crown on the field in Odgen, Utah. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment