Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday June 25. Day 38 SAN FRANCISCO!

FREE DAY IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!

Andddd in the morning we do laundry..


Where's my dot?
I'm the middle point in the 'm'!!!
You'll be able to find me! But... I doubt you'll be able to follow me for long ;)

Okay we arrived at San Francisco by the piers. A group of us made a journey to the Golden Gate Bridge! On the way we stumbled upon the Palace of Fine Arts
Really amazing. Maybe if I find wifi ill upload all of these pictures from today! 

Then the Golden Gate Bridge!
San Francisco is amazing from the water!
You can see Alcatraz from the bridge! 

The we went up to the highest point in San Fran and saw the windy road! I didn't go down it but I took a few pictures from the top!
Alcatraz 


And then I saw this store and came out with a giant tube of sweet tarts in less than 40 seconds












Another picture from the Stanford show 


No comments:

Post a Comment