Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 11

The staff is getting mad at us. We are getting mad at ourselves. Our rehearsal technique is not very good. People are talking to much in between reps and we are wasting time. It must be fixed ASAP. 

On another scary note. There are three vets on the side line as alternates. Two of them have been at crown for two years. The other is a dci champion and also a crown vet. The staff wants them on the field and they are going to find the bad kids that have contracts and kick them out. Two of those vets are trumpets. I know I'm one of the stronger rookies and other vets say I'm fine as long as I keep following directions and pushing my limits. That is what I'm doing. 

And by the way. The choreography is extremely hard and confusing. But it looks absolutely amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment